We're here to make life a lot easier.
The Admissions Department has experience working with many types of funding arrangements and are dedicated to helping patients and families navigate the maze that the process too often presents.
We accept many commercial insurance providers, worker’s compensation, Michigan auto no-fault insurance, Medicaid waiver programs, and Veterans who are eligible for The Department of Veterans Affairs Assisted Living TBI pilot program.
Our admissions team is also available to and assist you in:
- Setting up a Tour
- Securing funding support
- Coordinating transition
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Name, date of birth, address, phone number
- Health Insurance information – ID number, group number, and plan from your HR department
- Auto Insurance information – claim # and adjustor name and phone number (if your injury resulted from an auto accident)
- Primary Care Physician information
- Referring Physician information and prescription for service
- Guardian information and documentation (if one has been assigned)